One evening during the school year, families are invited to return to school with their kindergartner to experience a special evening of games, food, crafts, and fun --with a focus on the joy of math, literacy, and learning as a
By participating in our Family Night, it is my hope that ...
- students will exhibit an increasing excitement in regards to the areas of math and literacy learning.
- students will see evidence of their families' support for their learning and school environment.
- families will experience the fun of learning alongside their child.
- families will develop a greater awareness of ways to assist their child in acquiring math and literacy skills.
- families will gain insight into the kindergarten level mathematics and literacy program.
Come visit our Family Night Activities! Click on one of the themes below.
Are you a parent, wanting to do more things together as a family? Try planning a
family night just for the members of your family one night each week!
Board Game Nights
Family Game Ideas
Family Game Night
Are you an educator, wanting to plan a family night for your class? Check out the following resources...
Family Math by Jean Kerr Stanmark, Virginia Thompson, Ruth Cossey (Creative Teaching Press, 1997) ISBN 0912511060
Hosting a Family Reading Night? - lots of great links to get you started!